|“||I think I have a friend.||„|
|~ Snowbert, longing to have an additional friend other than Sidney.|
Snowbert the Polar Bear is Boris's cousin who lives in the North Pole. He used to be lonely until he found friendship with Sidney.
He is a polar bear who looks like his relative Boris. The difference is that he is coloured white and has a purple nose.
Because he lives all alone, he used to play by himself until his friend Sidney arrived. He is also a friend of other animals such as Thelma and has a good relationship. He usually dislikes Hercule Mustache's moaning and groaning.
- The Story of Snowbert the Polar Bear (first appearance)
- The Story of Hercule Mustache
- The Story of Snowbert's New Friend
- He and Sidney are friends. In real life, a polar bear usually hunts for seals and walruses.
- Despite his only diet is for fish and being equivalent to vegetarians, fish are actually carnivore chow. Also, Snowbert is actually a carnivore.
- His name is a pun on "snowball" and the name "Robert". In Brazilian Portuguese, his name translates to "snowball".
- Despite having a pink tongue in the series, a polar bear in real life has a purple tongue.
- He shares similar characteristics with Eeyore from "Winnie the Pooh". Both have very similar voices and share their names ("Igor") in their respective languages (European Portuguese and neutral Spanish).