|“||Ahem, ahem, ahem! Sorry, boys! But I couldn't help overhearing about your little problem. But I could teach you how to canoe. That's the best way to see the river.||„|
|~ Randolph to Alfie and Charlie.|
Randolph the Raccoon is a raccoon and a mushroom harvester. He is best friends with Beverley the Beaver and Melanie the Moose.
Randolph has a striped tail (in zebra pattern) and two raccoon eyes. He never loses these eyes in the day.
Randolph is usually a very busy raccoon. He is very protective of his farm of mushrooms. He enjoys spending his time on his farm of mushrooms to win for the contest. He is usually very helpful to the forest animals.
- The Story of Melanie the Moose (first appearance)
- The Story of Beverley the Beaver
- The Story of Boris the Bear
- The Story of Melanie's Birthday Present
- The Story of Melanie's Little Helpers
- The Story of the Best Christmas Tree Ever
- The Story of Alfie and Charlie's Canoe
- The Story of the Merry Jinglewhizz
- He, along with Beverley and Barbara's parents, are the only characters that are given American accents in the English version (not counting the American edit by Lobster Films).
- Randolph is usually up all day. Unlike Randolph, the raccoon is a nocturnal animal.
- Randolph is never seen walking on all fours. The same thing is shared with Beverley.
- Despite sleeping during the night, a raccoon sleeps during the day in real life. This happens in Episode 89.
- In his first appearance, Randolph and the other animals were harsh at Melanie for being clumsy. Randolph is not counted as a villain. Instead, Randolph is counted as an anti-hero.