Patsy the Porcupine (also known as "Cleopatra") is a female porcupine who lives in the Blue Mountain. She is thought to be a lioness when Reginald meets her. She is widely known as the best cleaner of Africa.
Patsy has spikes with black and white patterns and a purple nose. Her skin is coloured blue.
Patsy is usually very busy by tidying up the mess. Patsy is able to clean up the mess with her spikes. She is actually from the Blue Mountain to come to the savannah for a visit.
Whenever the animals clean up the mess without Patsy's help, Patsy is very happy with them for removing the mess. It is revealed that Patsy is one of the greatest cleaners of Africa. Patsy is also capable of bringing rubbish to the ants as revealed in Episode 68.
- The Story of Zed the Zebra (first appearance, no lines, book only)
- The Story of the Important Visitor (first appearance in animation)
- The Story of Nathalie's Neighbors (no lines)
- The Story of Patsy the Porcupine
- The Story of the End of the Rainy Season Clean
- Patsy's alias "Cleopatra" is named after the Egyptian pharaoh of the same name.
- Contrary to belief, Season 2 is not the first appearance of Patsy. In her first appearance, we can see her in the distance when Zed is running super fast. In Season 1, Patsy is only seen in the opening theme. However, Episode 35 is her first appearance in animation.
- Patsy is based on an African crested porcupine (Hystrix cristata).
- Reginald has a crush on her in her first appearance in animation.
- One of the model sheets has shown Patsy dancing and sleeping. However, these two expressions were not used in the final version and were scrapped.
- Though Patsy has claws in the original opening, Patsy has no claws in any episode. This also happens in the opening in Adobe Flash.
- Patsy is never called "Cleopatra" in the third and fourth seasons. She is only called "Cleopatra" in her first appearance in animation.