North America is a continent that consists of Canada, the United States, Mexico, and Greenland.
According to the artwork, North America is based on Canada.
The alpine forest is home to many fir trees and the mountains. There lived a friendly grizzly bear, a bit clumsy moose, a busy beaver, a mushroom-farming raccoon, and two mischievous chipmunks.
There is a river near the trees. The native species in the alpine forest are: salmon, robins, river otters, and eagles.
Every winter, the forest is filled with snow. Melanie is known to go snowboarding on the snowy hills as her favorite hobby.
The great plains is an environment that borders the alpine forest. Melanie finds a pair of white-tailed deer dancing gracefully. Boris and his friends encounter a herd of bison that stampeded towards the alpine forest. It is based on the Great Plains.
This desert would have starred Barbara as the main protagonist. The desert was supposed to appear in the third season, but did not appear in the final version. The desert is most likely based on the Chihuahuan Desert in Texas.
Barbara with Alfie and Charlie went into the meadows while trying to find her mum and dad. Barbara began sliding down the hill of flowers, but a swarm of bees acted hostile towards her.
Residents of North America
- Boris the Bear
- Melanie the Moose
- Randolph the Raccoon
- Beverley the Beaver
- Alfie and Charlie the Chipmunks
- Barbara the Baby Bison
- Mr. Bison and Mrs. Bison
- An unnamed eagle
- The Story of Melanie the Moose (first appearance)
- The Story of Beverley the Beaver
- The Story of Boris the Bear
- The Story of Melanie's Birthday Present
- The Story of Melanie's Little Helpers
- The Story of the Best Christmas Tree Ever
- The Story of the Baby Bison
- The Story of Alfie and Charlie's Canoe
- The Story of the Merry Jinglewhizz
- The Story of Bao Bao's Long Goodbye (mentioned only)
The music is a mix between ragtime and country music.