I'm a Duck is a song sung performed in Episode 28.
The first part is performed poorly as the animals cannot quack like a duck. The second part was a success, as the animals decide to make a different sound during the chorus.
- Doris: I'm a duck! (Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!)
- (song ends abruptly with animals performing badly)
- The Tic Tic Bird: I'm a bird! (Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet!)
- Ronald: I'm a rhino! (Bash, bash, bash, bash, bash, bash!)
- Georgina: I'm a giraffe! (La-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la!)
- Zed: I'm a zebra! (Tapity tap, tapity tap, tapity tap!)
- Nelson: I'm an elephant! (Toot, toot, toot, toot, toot, toot!)
- (speaking) And, Doris...
- Everyone: She's a duck! (Doris, inaudibly: I'm a duck! Doris and Everyone: Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack!) (4x)
- Everyone: (speaking) Hooray!
- Music by: Rowland Lee
- Lyrics by: John Grace, An Vrombaut, Bob Saker
- Performed by: Adrienne Posta as Georgina the Giraffe and Doris the Duck, Keith Wickham as Nelson the Elephant and Ronald the Rhino, Lewis McLeod as Zed the Zebra, Dan Russell as the Tic Tic Bird