|~ Beverley, waiting for the tree to fall down.|
Beverley the Beaver is a female beaver who is friends with Boris, Melanie, and Randolph. Like Randolph, she is given an American accent. She is always busy making dams.
She is a North American beaver (Castor canadensis) without a nose or ears.
Generally, she is very busy making up a bigger dam for ages. If the beaver dam is destroyed, Beverley is very sensitive about her masterpiece that took ages.
- The Story of Melanie the Moose (first appearance)
- The Story of Beverley the Beaver
- The Story of Boris the Bear
- The Story of Melanie's Birthday Present
- The Story of Melanie's Little Helpers
- The Story of the Best Christmas Tree Ever
- The Story of Alfie and Charlie's Canoe
- The Story of the Merry Jinglewhizz
- Several times in the closed captions, "Beverley" is spelled "Beverly".
- She, along with Randolph and Barbara's parents are the only characters to be given American accents (not counting the characters with different voices from the US re-dub).
- Her first appearance was actually Episode 21, despite being shown in the opening song. She is seen standing on a tree trunk on a river "surfing" through the alpine forest.
- The reason why she is given an American accent is because she is based on the specie Castor canadensis.
- Prior to different seasons, the catchphrase "Timber!" has a different tone.