Australia is a native country which belongs to main sources of nature: outbacks and billabongs. It is known to have two national animals of Australia: kangaroo and koala.
The outback is home to a lot of kangaroos and koalas. The adults try to teach their young a how to jump for the future competition for springtime.
The billabong, as its name suggests, is a blue lake where the jumping competition was held. During the competition, no one is allowed to use jumping boots, which is thought to be cheating.
It is home to a green frog, parrots, a platypus, and a wise-cracking cockatoo.
After a big number of years, the time comes for Wally to summon the big waves.
The Great Red Rock
Many animals thought the red rock is living. However, it is home to an elderly shaman wombat, who teaches ancient dances to bring the correct weather. It is also believed that ancestral natives live in the home.
Joey and his friends camp in the rainforest with Mr. Platypus. Where they swing vines to the other side and cross the stepping stones in the river. It may be home to kookaburras, emus, brush-tailed possums, a monitor lizard, and Tasmanian devils.
In its second appearance, Joey and Phoebe wash their faces before they eat dinner.
- The Story of Joey the Kangaroo (first appearance)
- The Story of Wally the Wombat
- The Story of Phoebe the Koala
- The Story of Joey's Camping Trip
- The Story of the Big Billabong Wave
- The Story of the Play and Splash Pool
- The Story of Joey's Sleepover
- The Story of the Together Stones
- The Story of the Jimjameree Tree
- The Story of the Boomerangball Game
- The Story of the Last Buluru Berry