|“||I'm not a mar-armadillo; I'm an armadillo!||„|
|~ Adam, getting annoyed by Leopoldo, Jazz, and Duddley about playing football.|
Adam the Armadillo is a mischievous, diminutive armadillo who lives in the mountains of South America. He is the smallest animal in South America.
He is a beige armadillo with light green triangles on his body.
Adam is a funny, but mischievous armadillo. He likes to take the form into a ball like all armadillos do. Adam is a brave armadillo, which is never scared of anything.
In Adobe Flash, Adam is seen alongside with his friends Jazz and Leopoldo in groups. He is never seen with Annie in Adobe Flash. He is also known for working together with the other animals.
- The Story of Adam the Armadillo (first appearance)
- The Story of the Monster in the Forest
- The Story of Annie the Anaconda
- The Story of the Puffins' Treasure (indirect reference only)
- The Story of Jazz the Carnival King
- The Story of Leopoldo the Llama
- The Story of Tallulah the Toucan
- The Story of Tallulah's Surprise Present
- He is friends with Annie.
- He is based on a three-banded armadillo.
- He, along with Leopoldo, Duddley, and Annie are the only characters that do not have Hispanic accents.
- He is the first character to have his name end with the letter "M".
- It is revealed that Adam has a mother in his first appearance as mentioned by Jazz. His mother was never shown throughout the series.
- Adam is not a very good dancer in wearing shoes for tap-dancing in his first appearance in Adobe Flash.
- Strangely, Adam does not have a visible nose whatsoever.